Federation of Master Builders
Please feel free to authenticate our FMB membership by clicking on the link to the left. This will verify that we are a current member and will help explain that we have been vetted by the FMB and that we follow the Code of Practice.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry. Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members interests at both national and local levels.
We will achieve our purpose by operating in accordance with our core values:
Putting Clients first
- Understanding our clients’ needs and responding to their requests
- Always looking for ways to improve what we do
- Improving client aftercare service if the need arises
The Quality of our team
- Employing the best in their trade
- Employing a conscientious Administration team
- A commitment to enhancing training
Innovation and creativity in everything we do
- Encouraging ideas and acting on them
- Questioning established thinking
A culture of openness and sharing
- An open book approach to business by being honest with our clients in all foreseeable matters in dealing with each individual contract
- Sharing information to create efficiency and to develop effective business relationships
Responsibility to the environment
- Commitment to environmentally responsible suppliers
- Recycling of materials
- Expectation of our employees to maintain a clean and safe environment to work in
The Quality and Standard of our work
- Commitment to developing everyone in the firm so individuals can reach their full potential, and achieve best possible results for our clients.
- The future success of our firm and each individual contract depends on the knowledge, ability, professionalism and motivation of all our employees and the management of Greenseat Construction.